Score (Canada) Limited - Project Supply
Past valve supply projects completed by Score have involved delivery of up to 20,000 line items sourced globally and delivered to the client’s site, meeting strict deadlines.
Score’s expediting and inspection team are located in the main valve manufacturing centres globally including the US, Europe and China and have extensive knowledge and experience of the valve industry.
Our past experiences of project valve supply have enabled us to build invaluable knowledge of the valve supply chain and to provide expert advice on vendor selection.
After delivery of the products our engineering and field service teams are ready to provide specialist support to ensure that problems encountered during commissioning are effectively and quickly resolved.
Score provides a comprehensive single source project valve supply service which can effectively meet the needs of your project. Our project valve supply services include the following:
- Review of valve suitability or participation in the specification of valves
- Vendor selection
- Placing and managing orders with the selected vendors
- Expediting of orders
- Witnessing of Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Inspection of products and certification supplied
- Manufacturing valve to actuator mounting kits
- Manufacturing actuator control panels
- Preparing and testing valve assemblies (i.e. valve, actuator & control panel assemblies)
- Product testing
- Shipment of products to the client site
- Preparation of final certification packages